The RCGA Rules will govern, except as modified by Local Rules.
- Summer rules apply unless otherwise stated.
- Please repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
- Out of bounds areas are: #1, #4, #6, #7 and #8 marked by white markers.
- Water hazard on #7 and #9 are defined by yellow and red stakes.
- Ball may be lifted and dropped from any road or pathway, staked newly planted trees - one club length - no penalty.
- All golfers must register at the clubhouse.
- Four players per group, each with a set of golf clubs.
- Two people per cart.
- Power carts and pull carts to be kept at least 30 feet from greens, aprons and tee boxes - observe marked areas.
- Allow faster groups to play through.